A Focus On Energy
In 2012, while working on affordable housing renovations for The City of Phoenix, Mandalay Homes® was asked to turn the Gordon Estates community into a model of energy efficiency. Owner, Dave Everson, was skeptical at first but ultimately embraced the challenge. Mandalay Homes has been awarded a DOE Housing Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency every year since.
Dave Everson, CEO
Mandalay Homes’ Owner and CEO Dave Everson is a long time resident of Arizona with family roots in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The construction industry was a natural fit for Dave as his grandfather, father and uncle were all home builders. Dave recently relocated his family and company headquarters to Prescott. Dave has led the company down a path of innovation that brought Mandalay national recognition as an industry leader in energy conservation, indoor air quality, and water sustainability.
- 2019, 2018, 2017 Energy Star© Partner Of The Year
- 2020, 2019 Energy Star Partner Of The Year Sustained Excellence Award
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 U.s. Epa “indoor Airplus™ Leader” Award
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 U.s. Doe “housing Innovation” Award Winner
- 2016, 2015 & 2013 U.s. Doe “housing Innovation” Grand Award
- 2019, 2017, 2016 & 2015 U.s. Doe “most Certified Doe Zero Energy Ready Homes” Nationwide Grand Award
- 2017 & 2013 Arizona Forward 1st Place Environmental Excellence Award Of Merit
- 2018 & 2017 Hive 50 Innovator Award
- 2017 Techome Brilliance Awards For High Volume And Energy Efficiency
- 2018, 2017 & 2016 Energy Star© “market Leader” Award